[LMB] OT: verging on forbidden territory: political attitudes about science

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Sep 10 20:02:23 BST 2011

On Sep 10, 2011, at 7:55 AM, Carol Cooper wrote:
> Howard Brazee wrote
>>
>> One would think that there would be a higher percentage of Christians than
>> atheists who believe in our duty to be stewards of this gift of a planet.
>>
> Why on earth would you think an
> atheist cares less for the planet than a Christian?

My reading of this sentence is that there IS a higher percentage of atheists than Christians who believe we should be stewards of the earth, in spite of a Biblical call to do that which they are NOT doing.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ History has remembered the kings and warriors, because they destroyed; art has remembered the people, because they created.  ❧ William Morris❦