[LMB] OT: question to listmind about kaspersky licensing

markus baur baur at chello.at
Sat Sep 10 20:54:49 BST 2011

do we have anyone here who really understand the kaspersky licensing
system ?

i have 3 computers running kaspersky licenses . .

but it is possible that kaspersky has more licenses active (i.e. i still
might pay for them) form abadoned machines

is there any way to check which license numbers kaspersky still has
active for my email address (all per purchased under the same email
adr4ess)?

or - how does one find the correlation form order number to license number

servus

markus

a-1040 wien                     email: baur at chello.at