[LMB] Pizza call?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Sep 11 23:10:21 BST 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 11:49 AM, Becca wrote:
> has it been long enough to call pizza on the theist/atheist discussion? because it's getting increasingly offensive and I can't see it going anywhere.

I'd like fresh tomatoes on mine, thanks! On one of my other lists, Femrel, this is an ontopic discussion, and I introduced a different discussion along the lines of brain stimulation and spiritual experience...ask me offlist if you're interested.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
A print addict is a man who reads in elevators. People occasionally look at me curiously when they see me standing there, reading a paragraph or two as the elevator goes up. To me, it’s curious that there are people who do not read in elevators. What can they be thinking about?

Robert Fulford (b. 1932) Canadian journalist, magazine editor, essayist
“The Pastimes of a Print Addict”