[LMB] Bringing it back to LMB [Was:OT: verging on forbidden territory: political)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Sep 11 23:28:00 BST 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 7:55 AM, Carol Cooper wrote:
> I personally have far more respect for people who behave with decency,
> kindness and altruism because they have chosen to do so, rather than those
> whose behaviour is governed by fear that they'll be punished if they
> misbehave.

Yes! Then there's the "sow what you wish to reap" group, with which I agree as well.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
Here is my secret. It is very simple. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

[Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.]

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944) French writer, aviator
Le Petit Prince [The Little Prince] (1943)