[LMB] Pizza and philosophy and ethics

Stacey Hill stacey at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 12 03:52:18 BST 2011

Off list discussion pls - I have abstained from commenting but the last comment about there being no true atheists has seriously pushed my hot button.

Not wanting to release my inner atheist on you all, as I personally believe each persons personal belief choice is THEIR business, whatever it is, and if I wanted to change my views on mine I will go shopping for a new one.  Yelling at me that yours is better for whatever reasons, or that mine is bad for whatever reasons smacks as a particularly childish way of convincing someone of something.

And I cannot see how this can get any less flammable than it already is, so Im holding firm on my pizza call.  It might be interesting and all that but for those who REALLY care, please do it in the privacy of your own space.

Stacey