[LMB] Ezar (no talk about religion here, honest)

Tel teldreaming at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 04:07:02 BST 2011

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> Ezar was a hard man, a very hard man. I don't see him as a bad man. There's a difference.
>
>> From: azurite at rogers.com
>>
>> I've missed a lot of posts recently, and probably a lot of talk about Ezar, for forgive me if I'm questioning things already discussed - I'm reading backwards.  But...
>>
>> Personally, I like and admire Ezar, much as I like and admire Piotr.

You know, I really wonder why people are happy to blithely accept the
main characters' moral judgments as totally true -except- when it
comes to mass murdering dictators like Ezar.

-Tel (and seriously, how many times do you have to try to kill the
main character as a helpless child before people accept you're a bad
guy? Clearly more than three...)