[LMB] Philosophy Re: Bringing it back to LMB

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 12 04:09:30 BST 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 7:36 PM, JenL wrote:
> Similarly, my notions of morality and ethics are essentially "leave the
> world a better place for your having been a part of it".  Which requires
> both a "don't harm others" set of specifics and a "do your best to help
> others and improve things" set of specifics.

Yes! We use slightly different words, but this is exactly my philosophy towards life. Since Houdini didn't come back, one has no verifiable evidence of life after death (at least not today, with today's technology and questions asked), so live this one as if there is no other, for whatever reasons you chose.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ I do not want art for a few any more than education for a few, or freedom for a few.  ❧ William Morris❦