[LMB] Pizza and philosophy and ethics

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 12 04:23:57 BST 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 7:52 PM, Stacey Hill wrote:
> Yelling at me that yours is better for whatever reasons, or that mine is bad for whatever reasons smacks as a particularly childish way of convincing someone of something.

I have been in that unfortunate position a few times. There is often anger, fury even, in their voice and stance. At that point, I attempt a strategic retreat.

I refuse to do that to anyone, as it's not only wrong-headed, it's rude, and I try not to be rude.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.

Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) German philosopher and poet          (Attributed)