[LMB] Philosophy

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 12 07:49:44 BST 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 11:31 PM, James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
> Marina claims:-
>
> >Since Houdini didn't come back....
>
> But he did! He (and Elvis, and Pat Wrede's
> cats [see my post of 3 Mar 1998]) are
> flipping burgers in a non-chain burger
> shop in Rabbit Notch, Tennessee where the
> National Enquirer hasn't found them yet.

If you've read the Sookie Stackhouse series, you'll know that Elvis was Turned, but unfortunately, something went wrong....

I'll see what I can do to find that post....

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.

George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) British playwright and critic              (Attributed)