[LMB] Bringing it back to LMB [Was:OT: verging on

Elin B elbju at yahoo.se
Mon Sep 12 12:00:47 BST 2011

> As I said before, we humans are
> generally pretty awful even WITH religion.  Without it,
> all I see is Lord of the Flies.
>
> Mitch Miller

Then you should come to Sweden, where 85 per cent of the population have been classified as atheist in some studies; in any case, regular church-goers are very much a minority, and most people do not see religion as an important part of their lives.

Oddly enough that does not mean we have no concept of kindness, decency, or justice. Nor would I say our society is particularly Lord of the Flies-like.

Elin