[LMB] Bringing it back to LMB [Was:OT: verging on

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 12 14:18:32 BST 2011

On Sep 12, 2011, at 1:43 AM, Stacey Hill wrote:
> A rather interesting and insightful blog post covering religion and feminism and other things and relevant to some of the topics of discussion about morality
>
> http://tigerbeatdown.com/2011/09/11/with-dim-lights-on-feminism-and-virtue/

Our coven is discussing just this sort of thing in preparation for Samhain. I shall have to pass the URL along. This is the second item I've encountered today that's fit that theme.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
Wise children always choose a mother who was a shocking flirt in her maiden days, and so had several offers before she accepted their fortunate papa.

Sir James Barrie (1860-1937) Scottish novelist and dramatist
The Little White Bird, ch. 22 (1902)