[LMB] OT: All discussions re religion vs. atheism

Bert Ricci razenna at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 23:21:30 BST 2011

One thing I have noticed in this thread, no one has mentioned agnosticism.  Does anyone accept "I just don't know"?  That is another belief that usually includes "Do as you would be done by".  I'm not taking any side in these arguments, but it seems to me all of you agree with that saying, which includes caring about everything that might affect people.

 Carol Gray-Ricci