[LMB] Effects of "Global Warming"

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:06:24 BST 2011

What I like about this is how some archeologists are having fun in Greenland
going over villages that are now appearing where the ice is retreating.

Interestingly enough, they aren't finding evidence that the native people
then had SUV's and corporate jets... but they did apparently have
significantly higher temps, as evidenced by the fact that there wasn't any
ice there when they set up a village.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2011, at 4:19 PM, Jonathan Niehof wrote:
>
> > Damien's post, which you quoted, summarized Mann's 2009 study* as
> > suggesting that the MWP itself was partly an artifact of limited data
> > coverage.
> >
> > Mann's work and conduct have been more relentlessly scrutinized and
> > picked apart than any scientist I can think of since, probably,
> > Oppenheimer. No wrongdoing has been found. That doesn't mean he's
> > right, of course, just credible.
>

> And even if one scientist did in fact, cheat or screw up - that doesn't
> invalidate the thousands of others who have made their own reviews and
> analyses of the data.
>
> Unless you really, really, want to believe only one thing.

Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com