[LMB] OT: All Discussions re Religion vs. Atheism

James M. BRYANT G4CLF james at jbryant.eu
Tue Sep 13 00:54:37 BST 2011

Howard asks:-

 >Can an adult be "agnostic" about Santa Claus?

Probably - but don't say so too loudly or you
might upset the little old guy with a white beard
and a red costume who comes down my chimney every
Christmas Eve.

My son, when about five, applied Occam's razor
and confided to me that he didn't really believe
in the Tooth Fairy as he considered it much more
likely that Santa did it, having nothing else to
do when it wasn't Christmas.

James - who knows why there's a fairy on the
Christmas tree*

* http://www.jbryant.eu/pages/racontur.htm#Christmas