[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 04:10:44 BST 2011

BEATRICE McKEOWN  AND  IAN <WIDDY>  RIDDELL!!!!

A small Siamese-colored blur shoots onto the stage, followed by a much
larger pale gold one.

"Give me that bag!" shouts the gold blur (Sunny).

"No!!" comes the muffled reply.  "See, I can too carry it now!!"

"But it's MY job!!"

"Tough," says the small Siamese.

The Tixie arrives, somewhat out of breath.  "Cut it out, you  two.  We have
two birthdays to celebrate today, so both of you can do  it."  First, Happy
Birthday and best wishes to Beatrice McKeown, fellow  Deputy Tixie.
Beatrice is 62 today.  We wish her a wonderful day,  with friends and family
(including dogs), and presents; good food and drink, and  cake, of course.

Widdy is a mere 43 years old, and we wish him a Happy Birthday as  well.
Also good times with family and friends, good food and drink,  presents, and
cake.  Everybody should have a Birthday cake.

Sunny snatches the bag of Tixie Dust, shakes it, and the Tixie  sends the
dust on its way to Beatrice.  He reluctantly gives it  to Lucky, who manages
to shake out some dust.  "Is that the best you can  do?" asks Sunny.  "Let
me show you.... "  Then Lucky drops the  bag and pounces  on it, releasing a
very large cloud of Tixie Dust, which  the Tixie sends on its way to Widdy.

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO  BEATRICE  AND  WIDDY  !!!!