[LMB] Ezar (no talk about religion here, honest)

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Tue Sep 13 04:21:18 BST 2011

--- On Mon, 9/12/11, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:

> There is, but I think Ezar has definite tinges of badness
> in him. Or else some things wouldn't have been allowed to get as
> far out of hand as they did.

He couldn't control anything.  Everyone makes mistakes. Is Aral evil because of what happened on Komarr?

> Aral, now, Aral is hard as nails when he needs to be
> (consider Carl and Evon Vorhalas, for instance.)

I'm not sue that's a sign of being hard as nails... Aral had a difficult decision there.  If he were soft, what would he have done?  And would the results have necessarily been better?

> I think we understand Piotr, or think we do.

I think *I* do.  And I like him.  I don't claim he is politically correct, but then, if I required people to agree with my own ethics before I liked them, I'd have precious few friends in this world.

namaste,
Elizabeth