[LMB] OT: Effects of "Global Warming"

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:07:39 BST 2011

> What do we do if we've prepared for global warming, but, as some
> scientists believe, global warming causes a new Ice Age?

Global Warming has always been a bit of a misnomer--many people I know
prefer Global Climate Change.

I agree with Jen that it doesn't really matter whether or not we
caused it. If a meteor were hurtling toward the Earth on line to
destroy all of, say, Britain, I'm sure that every developed country
would willingly bankrupt themselves to find some way to stop it. What
matters is the level of gonna-kill-us-all.