[LMB] Effects of "Global Warming"

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 13 07:18:45 BST 2011

On Sep 12, 2011, at 4:58 PM, phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu wrote:
> How about tobacco causing cancer?  Has that been proven for you yet?

My father thought it a pack of lies, and I'm not certain how many packs a day he smoked, because he rolled his own. He and his father BOTH died of lung cancer from smoking. My progenitor kept smoking after he was on oxygen, on the theory that nothing worse could happen, and he might as well enjoy himself to the end.

I try not to be pigheaded like that.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
Wise children always choose a mother who was a shocking flirt in her maiden days, and so had several offers before she accepted their fortunate papa.

Sir James Barrie (1860-1937) Scottish novelist and dramatist
The Little White Bird, ch. 22 (1902)