[LMB] OT: Effects of "Global Warming"

Greg Hennessy greg.hennessy at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 12:10:50 BST 2011

> A 1 - 2 meter rise in ocean levels will wipe us out?

A 2 meter rise in ocean levels may not wipe us out, but
will redraw maps in Florida something fierce.

> P.P.S.  Who's volunteering to tell the Chinese to stop
 > building their three new coal-fired power plants a week?

The Chinese government agrees that global warming is a problem.
I can point out the current leadership in the White House thinks
it is a problem, while the current leadership in the House does not,
but that gets smack into forbidden USA politics.