[LMB] OT: Effects of "Global Warming"

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Tue Sep 13 13:07:07 BST 2011

--- On Tue, 9/13/11, Jeff Shultz <jeffshultz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Question: When wasn't the climate changing?

It's always been changing and always will.  The question is, how much?  And what is the level of damage?

 We can (on a global level) endure famines, deforestation, drought,  hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, tornados, volcanos and earthquakes, but a lot of individuals suffer and die.  It would be (didn't I say this in a post yesterday?) be good to minimize suffering and prevent the wipeout of large populations.

Not to mention war, which happens when populations need to move.

namaste,
Elizabeth