[LMB] OT: verging on forbidden territory: political attitudes about science

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Tue Sep 13 16:40:29 BST 2011

If you like beef, I suggest stocking up on it NOW, and perhaps investing in
canning equipment and can it, make jerky, etc., because Texas, which had 16%
of the US beef cattle herds, is disposing of most of them, including the
heifers that would have been the producers of the next decade's output of
beef.... the land in the changing climate conditions can't support the
cattle herds anymore...