[LMB] OT: Effects of "Global Warming"

Greg Hennessy greg.hennessy at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 17:49:16 BST 2011

> Why should you believe the elites who are telling you to live like a pauper

This is a straw man, reducing carbon footprint does not mean telling
people to live like a pauper.

> > Has he improved the Montecito place too?

Given that I have no idea what Montecito place you are talking about,
I can't say. Are you telling me you are complaining about his actions
without knowing the facts of the situation?

In any case, complaining about Al Gore IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to list
policies.

> and what do you
> want to bet that the publicity about his Nashville house was what got him to
> make those improvements?

I'll bet it was not relavent. He added the same sort of system that he
had added to the Vice Presidents Residence at USNO. I know the lead
time for that was over a year between signing of the contract and
delivery of the system.