[LMB] Pizza call! Re: Effects of "Global Warming"

Agnes Charrel-Berthillier agnes at charrel.net
Tue Sep 13 18:45:20 BST 2011

On 9/13/11 10:38 AM, Jeff Shultz wrote:
> I don't think that was a parting shot - I think it was his relaying the
> insult that resulted in his desire for a pizza call. As an explanation for
> those who might not have seen it, as it were.

I was objecting to the second paragraph, not the first. The first was
explanation. The second got pretty close to repeating the offense the
first was about.

Or is it only us scientific types who consider that questioning our
grasp of logic is an insult?

(Note that I won't third the call because I am philosophically opposed
to the idea of pizza calls in the first place, but I am sorely tempted)

Agnes