[LMB] Pizza call! Re: Effects of "Global Warming"

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:56:05 BST 2011

Okay, I'm missing this apparently. From what I saw,

"Given your track record so far, I doubt any of your beliefs about the
accuracy of the models are accurate."

was in an e-mail on the referenced thread that he was calling pizza on, not
William's personal opinion. Is there something else you are objecting to
that I have apparently missed?

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Agnes Charrel-Berthillier <
agnes at charrel.net> wrote:

> On 9/13/11 10:38 AM, Jeff Shultz wrote:
>
>> I don't think that was a parting shot - I think it was his relaying the
>> insult that resulted in his desire for a pizza call. As an explanation for
>> those who might not have seen it, as it were.
>>

> I was objecting to the second paragraph, not the first. The first was
> explanation. The second got pretty close to repeating the offense the first
> was about.
>
> Or is it only us scientific types who consider that questioning our grasp
> of logic is an insult?
>
> (Note that I won't third the call because I am philosophically opposed to
> the idea of pizza calls in the first place, but I am sorely tempted)
>

> Agnes

Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com