[LMB] OT: An interesting article by Kirsten Edwards

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Sep 13 21:03:45 BST 2011

>From a previous stint as a library trustee, I'm still on the American
Library Association's email lists. I happened to skim one of their daily
emails today, and clicked on a link to an article on how to deal with
stress (something I could use right now...)

http://ala-apa.org/newsletter/2011/09/01/reducing-work-related-stress/

Sensible and useful ideas, I thought.

And then I looked at the byline, and recognized the author: Kirsten
Edwards, a long-time member of this list!

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around
is another." - Katherine Paterson, Jacob I Have Loved