[LMB] OT: Stewardship, one Christian perspective

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 13 21:30:34 BST 2011

On Sep 12, 2011, at 10:39 AM, William A Wenrich wrote:
> The parable of the "unprofitable servant" illustrates this. The servant who
> merely preserved his masters money (read capital, a talent of silver was a
> large amount even by todays standard) by burying it and not investing it was
> berated and punished.

Would this be akin to saying, we should leave this earth better off than how it was when we entered life? I could stand behind that.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful ❧ William Morris❦