[LMB] Effects of "Global Warming"

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 13 21:58:16 BST 2011

On Sep 13, 2011, at 6:06 AM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> There are times when, if someone starts in on "it's natural, of course it's good" I bite my tongue. It keeps me from asking if they'd drink some nice herbal tea made from organically grown foxglove.

I have had similar temptations, myself.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
The good citizen will demand liberty for himself, and as a matter of pride he will see to it that others receive the liberty which he thus claims as his own. Probably the best test of true love of liberty in any country is the way in which minorities are treated in that country.

– Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) US President (1901-1909); “Citizenship in a Republic,” address, Sorbonne (23 Apr 1910) (via ***Dave)