[LMB] Tooth Fairy etc was: All Discussions re Religion vs. Atheism

Claire Nollet cnollet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:17:28 BST 2011

> > On Sep 12, 2011, at 5:54 PM, James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
> >
> >> My son, when about five, applied Occam's razor
> >> and confided to me that he didn't really believe
> >> in the Tooth Fairy as he considered it much more
> >> likely that Santa did it, having nothing else to
> >> do when it wasn't Christmas.<<

Brilliant.  Well, we always knew Santa had phenomenal time management
skills.

When I was a kid, I figured the tooth fairy took all the teeth to construct
for herself a gorgeous enamel palace, the teeth mortared together to create
the castle walls.  I imagined it was sparkly, and had lots of turrets.
After all, what ELSE do you do with billions of teeth?