[LMB] Tooth Fairy etc was: All Discussions re Religion vs. Atheism

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Sep 14 05:55:54 BST 2011

On Sep 13, 2011, at 8:17 PM, Claire Nollet wrote:
> When I was a kid, I figured the tooth fairy took all the teeth to construct
> for herself a gorgeous enamel palace, the teeth mortared together to create
> the castle walls.  I imagined it was sparkly, and had lots of turrets.
> After all, what ELSE do you do with billions of teeth?

I have a vague memory of billions of teeth in a room in the Hogfather movie I saw, only once. Can't recall any detail, alas.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel.   Maya Angelou (b. 1928) American poet