[LMB] Discworld?

Timothy Collett tcollett at topazgryphon.org
Wed Sep 14 14:27:08 BST 2011

On Sep 14, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:

> I've ordered _I Shall wear Midnight_ and I'm waiting for the library to get _Snuff_
>

>> Dear Amazon.com Customer,
>>
>> Customers who have purchased or rated Cryoburn (Vorkosigan Adventure) by Lois McMaster Bujold might like to know that I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld) will be released on September 27, 2011.  You can pre-order yours by following the link below.

...?

...I read _I Shall Wear Midnight_ some months ago.  According to Wikipedia, it was released September 2, 2010.  I bought it from Amazon in February.

If that said "Dear Amazon.<some other country's TLD> Customer", that would make more sense to me...though not a lot, as I didn't think that same-language publishing schedules were that out-of-sync with each other these days.

Timothy Collett

--

The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation.  No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us, we know only that it is always born ... in pain.
~ G'Kar