[LMB] Discworld?

Tracy A greenlady31 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:14:38 BST 2011

On Sep 14, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:

> > I've ordered _I Shall wear Midnight_ and I'm waiting for the library to get _Snuff_
> >

> >> Dear Amazon.com Customer,
> >>
> >> Customers who have purchased or rated Cryoburn (Vorkosigan Adventure) by Lois McMaster Bujold might like to know that I Shall Wear Midnight (Discworld) will be released on September 27, 2011. You can pre-order yours by following the link below.
>
> ...?
>
> ...I read _I Shall Wear Midnight_ some months ago. According to Wikipedia, it was released September 2, 2010. I bought it from Amazon in February.

The "new release" of I Shall Wear Midnight is just the release of the large-size paperback.   The hardback was released September 2010 and the mass market paperback (cheapest option) was released July 2011.

I've been caught by those Amazon emails before, telling me there's a "new release" from a favorite author and then I realize it's a book I bought a year ago.

That being said, "I Shall Wear Midnight" is an awesome addition to Tiffany Aching's story.  I liked what Pratchett did with her story arc.