[LMB] Discworld?

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:17:26 BST 2011

I came to reading Pratchett late in the series, and shelf space as well as money is tight.  Tracking down hardcovers of the first 30 books is more than I can tackle.So, I read the newest Pratchett hardcover from the library, and buy the paperback later. I have several authors I read this way, as well as some I just read from the library. Bujold and a couple of other authors I do buy the hardcover as soon as I can