[LMB] Listbiz - US Politics - was Re: OT: Effects of "Global Warming"

BOB!! robtjwms at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 21:06:21 BST 2011

--- On Tue, 9/13/11, Greg Hennessy <greg.hennessy at cox.net> wrote:

> I can point out the current leadership in the White House
> thinks
> it is a problem, while the current leadership in the House
> does not,
> but that gets smack into forbidden USA politics.

Then why, for Yeltar's sake, are you saying it, while simultaneously complaining about someone else mentioning Al Gore?

This isn't the first (although I think it's probably the most egregious) recent mention of US politics where someone said "But I can't say anything about that, because it's US politics."

Folks, if you can't say anything about it because it's US politics, then *DON'T*.  And especially don't say it, and then call attention to the fact that you *KNOW* you're breaking the rules while you're doing it.

Thanks,

BOB!!