[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO. . . .

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 03:30:52 BST 2011

The Tixie and Sunny tiptoe onto the stage, looking back over their
shoulders like the villains in a bad melodrama.  They have managed to  escape
Lucky, or so they think.

Both heave huge sighs of relief.

"We are gathered here tonight to wish a Happy 47th Birthday to ...
ELIZABETH  CARABINE !!!" (Applause)

"Shhh," says Sunny, "He'll hear you!"

"Elizabeth, we wish for you to have a wonderful birthday, with the food and
 beverages of your choice, lots of presents, your favorite people to
celebrate  with, and a lovely cake!   Sunny, shake out some Tixie Dust!"

The last sentence was a mistake.  A small beige cat with blue eyes  shoots
onto the stage and cannons into Sunny and the bag of Tixie Dust  hard
enough to coat Sunny with the dust as well as scatter a liberal amount of  it
over the stage.  The Tixie waves her wand.  Sunny rises about a  foot into the
air.  Then the dust departs, dumping him onto the  floor.  The small beige
intruder scoots offstage, with the large gold cat  in pursuit.

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY,  ELIZABETH!!!