[LMB] OT: The bodily fluids of a blonde barista

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:03:12 BST 2011

Sounds OK by me. Once upon a time I went out for ce cream on a quiet evening,and was the only customer.  The next day I called over and rated on the employee. While I have no problem with someone visiting by phone during a quiet spell, as loong as they heep up with the tidying etc, they need to hang up and put the cell phone away when they get a customer. But thats annoying rather than off-putting.