[LMB] Titles

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Sep 16 03:04:44 BST 2011

I remember a novel where some Tennis Player from Earth gets surgery to change his skin color (but he didn't need to be made more steotypic (hmmm, I must have spelled that wrong, but after spending 5 minutes looking, I can't find the word that is a kind of synonym for callipygous that I want) - Offut, I think was the author.    At any rate, he called some petty king in a medieval environment "Your Highness", which caused him to be honored by that king for coming up with that title.