[LMB] Titles

kbarry kbarry at bitsofhistory.com
Fri Sep 16 04:44:27 BST 2011

On 9/15/2011 10:04 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:
> I remember a novel where some Tennis Player from Earth gets surgery to change his skin color (but he didn't need to be made more steotypic (hmmm, I must have spelled that wrong, but after spending 5 minutes looking, I can't find the word that is a kind of synonym for callipygous that I want) - Offut, I think was the author.    At any rate, he called some petty king in a medieval environment "Your Highness", which caused him to be honored by that king for coming up with that title.

I remember that one. He a playboy tennis player who was chasing a woman
that killed his brother. Said villain had fled to some medieval period
planet and he went there to find her. Can't remember the name, but I
probably still have it around here somewhere.

Regards,
Kevin Barry

Member ANA, ANS, VCoins
http://www.bitsofhistory.com
http://www.vcoins.com/barryanddarling
Co-Owner of the Moneta-L and ACM-L Lists