[LMB] OT: The bodily fluids of a blonde barista

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 16 10:07:17 BST 2011

On Sep 15, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Peter Granzeau wrote:
> My fingers are usually too slick to be able to turn pages.  Anyone know a way to increase finger friction?

When I worked as a paralegal at Getty Oil, we used either rubber finger cots (bubby fingers, in our office) or that thing someone suggested that you'll find in an office supply store. Comes in a little round holder, and it might be called Sticky Fingers or something like that. *I* wasn't keen on either of them, and the eraser end of a pencil would do just fine.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.

George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) British playwright and critic              (Attributed)