[LMB] Medieval parliaments

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Sep 18 16:24:35 BST 2011

May I pass this onto the Stirling list? Steve's Emberverse is essentially post-toastie-medieval, and the one microculture that even talked about having a House of Commons let it go when the 20th-Century-born Founder died. The idea seems to be that the two are incompatible and you've just proved they are not.

Thanks,

Pat

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/