[LMB] 2014 Nasfic

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Sep 18 21:22:43 BST 2011

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 01:10:29PM -0700, Meg Justus wrote:
> I take it this will be in August?  Reno in August was barely tolerable,
> weatherwise.  I cannot imagine going to Phoenix that time of year.

The humidity should be low, though the temps may be high. I can't
speak to what the humidity is like in Tahoe, but I spent a summer in
southwestern Utah, once many moons ago, and though it was hotter
than heck out in the desert in the daytime, the nights were all cool,
and the humidity was low. So, while the temps were definitely high,
one didn't get the awful stickiness we get here in (e.g.) New England.