[LMB] 2014 Nasfic

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Sep 18 23:30:06 BST 2011

On Sep 18, 2011, at 1:10 PM, Meg Justus wrote:
> I take it this will be in August?  Reno in August was barely tolerable, weatherwise.  I cannot imagine going to Phoenix that time of year.

I was in Phoenix in July once for a Westercon. It *was* hot, but every place had AC, unlike almost anywhere in London, no matter how many heat waves they may have.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) US President (1933-1945)
Second Inaugural Address (20 Jan 1937)