[LMB] 2014 Nasfic

queenortart queenortart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:27:07 BST 2011

> I was in Phoenix in July once for a Westercon. It *was* hot, but every
> place had AC, unlike almost anywhere in London, no matter how many heat
> waves they may have.

The Excel centre and all the hotels around it have AC,I've been to several
conferences and conventions there. Also the chances of it being that hot in
London are limited. If it's like this summer people will rust before they
bake.

I am very peripherally involved in the London bid for 2014 and will be
volunteering for Ops etc assuming it remains uncontested and we get it!

Sue