[LMB] Child of the library

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:00:21 BST 2011

I meant the actual creeps,  who might be wearing nice suits. I tend to be rather untidily dressed myself to the point that at the bus stop downtown, the Christmas before last, somebody from a group of good Samaritans distributing small goodie bags to the homeless, tried to give me one. The reason one can''t make the creeps use the quiet room IS because they can't be spotted just by appearance. Once they actually DO something,  more drastic action is called for than sending them to the other room. When I'm up that way and have time, that room is a nice spot to read.