[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 76, Issue 65

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:30:12 BST 2011

Oh, I'm poor enough now, I rely on a couple of box fans and a whole house fan in the attic of the double I live in now. It's a poor neighborhood, most of it still doesn't have a/c. I also spent lots of time in the screened front porch on the front of the house. That house my parents bought back in '69, they got a good deal on since the area was suffering a bit from white flight. The interstates going through downtown destroyed a lot of poor neighborhoods about then. Those residents searching for someplace else to live scared others into moving way out to the suburbs.