[LMB] 2014 NASFIC and weather

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 20 09:42:00 BST 2011

On Sep 19, 2011, at 10:43 AM, Agnes Charrel-Berthillier wrote:
> But the current pattern of having office buildings and malls air uniformly conditioned to 20°C/68°F (appropriate for wool suit wearing male upper management, I guess) is insane. I have to take a sweater to the office in 3 digit weather???

I felt like a lizard's granny when I worked in a high rise in the mid-Wilshire district of LA. I had a sweater or a shawl around me most of the day, and on breaks and lunch, went outside to sit with my back to the sun.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ I do not want art for a few any more than education for a few, or freedom for a few.  ❧ William Morris❦