[LMB] More attitudes to women in society

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 20 10:46:29 BST 2011

On Sep 19, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Rachel wrote:
> Harimad said: "I also don't like it when color is touted as a reason
> that something is better for women."
>
> Also, I know far more men who look great in pink than women.

MY husband does, that's for sure--somehow he can wear pastels. I can't.
When Arthur was an androgynous baby, people would think that the central color of a pacifier had some significance. We just couldn't find that great a selection of colors for them, and thus he sometimes sported a pink one. He and I look better in deep rose than in pastel pink. I think the four of us in the house would all look good in lavender, as long as it was a saturated lavender.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.      Isaac Asimov (1920-1992) Russian-American writer  (Attributed)