[LMB] why we still need paper books

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Tue Sep 20 18:01:01 BST 2011

And also the possibility of Netflix discontinuing their DVD line for all
streaming.  You can't stream on a slow internet connection!

Alison

I got an email from Netflix the other day.  Apparently they're splitting out
the DVD mailings to another company altogether, so Netflix will still be the
streaming and I can't remember what they're going to call the DVD division.

Megaera
who does DVDs but not streaming because the logistics of getting broadband
to the TV are too complicated without a tech in the house