[LMB] AKICOT:L MP3 players

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Tue Sep 20 19:54:34 BST 2011

Can someone answer me a quick question?  I'm thinking about buying this MP3 player (http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-Clip-Player-Black/dp/B002MAPSQM/ref=sr_1_3?s=mp3&ie=UTF8&qid=1316544357&sr=1-3).  It says it has a rechargeable battery, but the "in the box" section doesn't mention a recharging cord.  Does that mean I need to buy one separately or does that mean it recharges when I plug it into my computer to transfer files with the USB cord that is included?

Thanks!

Megaera