[LMB] AKICOT:L MP3 players

Tue Sep 20 20:01:43 BST 2011

I have this player.  It recharges at the computer or if you get a
separate plug (like the plug for the Kindle or my phone) you can plug
the USB connector into the plug and plug it into an outlet.
http://www.amazon.com/Durable-Flexible-Silicone-Charger-Sandisk/dp/B001B
KJF7W/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b
includes a car charger and wall charger (plus skin) for 7.46.

Or you can buy a Palm charger
http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Original-Smart-Adapter-Charging/dp/B002ITKQKU
/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1316545151&sr=1-1
for 3.46 and you'd get the plug you'd need and a cord that you don't.

I find the charged battery is about 10 hours worth of playing time.

Alison

Alison Hendon