[LMB] AKICOT:L MP3 players

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Sep 20 20:05:25 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:54:34AM -0700, Meg Justus wrote:
> Can someone answer me a quick question?  I'm thinking about buying this MP3 player (http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-Clip-Player-Black/dp/B002MAPSQM/ref=sr_1_3?s=mp3&ie=UTF8&qid=1316544357&sr=1-3).  It says it has a rechargeable battery, but the "in the box" section doesn't mention a recharging cord.  Does that mean I need to buy one separately or does that mean it recharges when I plug it into my computer to transfer files with the USB cord that is included?

when I browse to the URL you give, it shows several pictures of the
product. One of them shows a USB cable which I would expect covers
both transferring data to/from the player and charging it:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/314BitxKY8L._AA300_.jpg

Or at least my Sansa e200P works that way, so I can't see why this
one wouldn't.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?